8/15/09

PRIVATE ICON: Yves Saint Laurent

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lately, I've been watching a few documentires on fashion designers. My absolute favorite designer is no other than Yves Saint Laurent. He transformed women's clothing into masterpieces. Though he was successful in the way he expressed himself through designing, behind it there was a troubled man. The short film gave me a better perspective on this person I so dearly admired. In the words of Mr. Laurent, "Fashion fades, Style is eternal." I try to live by that slogan. Check out the six part documentry on YouTube.


No comments:

kind of an obsession.

This blog is a collection of my opinions on current fashions, thoughts on all aspects of my life and whatever else comes to mind.

Email me: daddigolightly@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
loud music. good friends. killer fashion.