8/15/09

BUZZ: G.O.O.D. MUSIC--MR. HUDSON

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Once I heard his new single, "Anyone But Him" I quickly scarmbled to find out who he was! Mr. Hudson, who is originally from Birmingham, England, has been signed to Kanye's G.O.O.D music label since 2008. He has sang and written for Ye's "808s & Heartbreaks" also Mr. Jay-Z's forthcoming "Blueprint 3." In the latest VIBE issue he speaks of his new album..."It's unshamedly big. It's not even boom-bap. It's more like BOOM-KAPOW." Here take a listen for yourself and you decide. Im already a fan!!

Check out this haute track!!!
New Mr. Hudson - Everything Is Broken Feat. Kid Cudi Hott

No comments:

kind of an obsession.

This blog is a collection of my opinions on current fashions, thoughts on all aspects of my life and whatever else comes to mind.

Email me: daddigolightly@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
loud music. good friends. killer fashion.