8/15/09

THEE TUBE: Zoe Pro & Pro Run

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I'd Die!!" Back by popular demand, Bravo returns with the second season of "The Rachel Zoe Project." I watch this show religiously. My favorite character is definetly Taylor. Hope you all catch it on Monday August 24th at 10pm on Bravo!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Make It Work." Finally, after many disputes, Heidi Klum & Tim Gunn found a new home on Lifetime. I believe this could be one of the most anticipated returns in television history. Check out "Project Runway" when it airs on Thursday August 20th on Lifetime.

Television has just gotten better!!!

No comments:

kind of an obsession.

This blog is a collection of my opinions on current fashions, thoughts on all aspects of my life and whatever else comes to mind.

Email me: daddigolightly@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
loud music. good friends. killer fashion.