11/2/08

if i were a boy.....(what is a friend)

I wanna get my Wendy Williams
going on right now
i don't understand girls....
why do they let guys come
in there lives & take over
it literally makes me sick to
my stomach. i could understand
if the favors were being reciprocated
then by all means break your neck
for the dude. but when youre being
treated like shit and ran thru the
dirt; please don't ever think I'm hating
on what you have.
"I'd put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she'd be faithful
Waitin' for me to come home"-beyonce knowles
us as women try so hard to impress
guys in so many ways. then when
you get the guy, you lose yourself
and let the guy become your everything. It's
just sad because a guy will put himself
first before you. if
you decide to go through hell and back
to get to that top spot
then that is fine and dandy
but please dont expect me
to be a ride or die friend. i will stick by your
side so you can see how much more you are
worth however if you dont love and respect
yourself then as a human being you
cant expect me to be around that.
I have been through it and i wont hesitate
to do it again. It just shows that your friendship
was not solid enough to withstand the tests of life.
"They say people in your life are seasons,
And anything that happen is for a reason,"-kanye west
Those have
opened my eyes to truly to getting to know a
person before i can call them a friend.
For those that stood by me til now that's considered a friend.
We discuss situations like these because we're much
smarter and wouldnt allow a lame to ruin what we have.
Girls abuse the saying "Men come & go
and friends are forever." So im glad to filter my life
of all the nonsense.
I just wish when i die
that i will be reincarnated as a guy so
i can find a girl just like these broads
to do everything for me and sit back

and reap the benefits. signing out---daddi

No comments:

kind of an obsession.

This blog is a collection of my opinions on current fashions, thoughts on all aspects of my life and whatever else comes to mind.

Email me: daddigolightly@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
loud music. good friends. killer fashion.