12/31/08

thee end of 08 (Reminisce)

wat a year. so many things happened this year that were a stepping stone and helped me become the woman i am today.
i got to meet the one man in the world that drives me crazy....USHER i set out to meet him this year and im glad i got to accomplish that. may 27th 2008 will go down in history....
another history moment is that day barack obama was announced to be then next president of the united states. our first black president & i was happy to be apart of history......
i got to vacation in georgia for the first time and went to florida....
i got my laptop that i had been buggin my mom for.....
never stopped shoppin.....(more to come in 09)
the most partyin ive ever done........
sat above diddy and mario @ the mtb concert....
on trl before it ended........
got my 1st tattoo.......
this year is going to bring many positive things....i was able to end a bad relationship and not look back. im gonna bust my ass in school and finally graduate. so many plans to put into gear. i look forward to meeting so many new people. those that are still standing here until today are the ones that keep me sane. im ready to venture off and see the world. i hope many opportunities are presented to me in this year to come. I look forward to going to california. also the single ladies tour to miami beach (again) my ultimate goal for 09 is to upgrade my vehicle. im workin on it on so not too long i will be cruising.......
katrese is gonna bring a new life in this world and i cant wait to meet him.....
i just look forward to peace of mind and continuing to living life like it golden. if i continue to surround myself with positive ppl then good things will come. my friends are some of the most amazing people that ive ever met.new, old, & in between. ive had a few people who through the years have walked into my heart, we've shared some of the best memories to date,left their footprints, and as easy as they walked in, they've waltzed right out. out wit the old in wit the new is wat 09 is lookin like. these things arent just gonna appear, and im more determined than ever to get these plans on the goooooooooooo....so if u slowing me down then u will get left behind lmao no but SERIOUSLY!!!! so this is my farewell letter to 08, throughout all the ups & downs i still managed to stay level headed and strong. i cherish every moment spent wit the ones i love. its soooo hard to say goodbye. so tonight im gonna put on my hottest dress with my new accessories and shoes and bring in the new year. so 2009 here i come. ...with God all things are possible.

No comments:

kind of an obsession.

This blog is a collection of my opinions on current fashions, thoughts on all aspects of my life and whatever else comes to mind.

Email me: daddigolightly@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
loud music. good friends. killer fashion.